🚧 This feature is still under construction - we'll let you know when it's available. 🚧
Go to the instrument page of a stock you have an opinion on and select 'Bullish' or 'Bearish'.
- You're Bullish if you think the stock price will go up. - You're Bearish if you think the stock price will go down.
To create an idea on a stock - you need to consider five factors:
- Sentiment Do you think the stock price will go up and down over the next while? (You've already done that by selecting 'Bullish' or 'Bearish'.
- Rationale What are the reasons for your sentiment on a stock? - We've created a simple word cloud with some reasons which you can add to your idea. - Select pre-populated reasons from a list of categories.
- Timing Select a timeframe for your idea - 3, 6 or 12 months. The start date will be the day you create the idea - the target date will be the timeframe from the date you created the idea.
- Target Price How much do you think the price may rise or fall? Use our pre-populated % options, or enter in a custom price.
- Confidence level How confident are you in your investment idea? Select your confidence level from 1-5. 1 = Not confident 5 = Very confident
Publish your idea!
At Upside, we believe that sharing investment ideas will help users validate their own ideas and find investment opportunities by viewing the ideas of others.